Syrup for smokers 150 ml
Specific action for smokers: throat wellbeing, balsamic effect and cough reduction; bronchial secretions fluidity; upper and lower respiratory tract functionality.
Mode of application: 10 ml at least twice per day. Smocare® Syrup, in liquid form, is the Smocare smokers base treatment.
It’s recommended to take Smocare® Syrup together with Smocare® fast-acting chewable tablets with N-Acetylcisteine in case of fastidious and frequent upset, up to 5 tablets per day.
Carry on with the treatment until the improvement or the complete resolution of the upset.
Smocare® Syrup is recommended at the first upset symptoms.
Smocare® Syrup is recommended for prevention of the upset.
When Smocare Syrup are recommended:
• in case of cough with expectoration of mucus • In case of cough, especially irritable, dry and persistent or convulsive;
• in case of convulsive, dry and irritative cough, especially with dyspnea (respiratory distress);
• during the usual or increasing consumption of cigarettes.
• bronchial secretions fluidity;
• upper and lower respiratory tract functionality; • soothing and calming action (oropharyngeal mucose);
• throat wellbeing;
• sleeping quality improvements;
• balsamic effect and cough reduction;
• favour the normal tone of voice.
• it maintains healthy throat and respiratory tract protecting them from respiratory distress, inflammation and localized mucus formation;
• contributes to the maintenance of the breathing quality.
It is recommended to take 10 ml twice a day. ALWAYS shake it before 5 taking it. To enhance the effects of the Syrup, we suggest to keep it under the tongue for about 1 minute and then slowly swallow it. Gluten free, naturally lactose free, aspartame free.
Smocare® is not a medicine, therefore the active principle is different.
Smocare® cures the upset with ingredients of botanical origin selected through an extraction principle that improves its functional value.
Carefully read the recommendations for use and warnings.